For the second year in a row, MediaPRO is looking for the best and brightest in employee awareness programs to recognize as part of our Awareness Program Excellence Awards.
Running an effective awareness program has become increasingly more difficult, though no less important, as new threats to cybersecurity and data privacy crop up almost daily.
If this is your job, we want to hear about it! We’re seeking to recognize leaders and managers who have built and maintained exemplar awareness programs at their organization. If you’re interested, we’d love to see what you have accomplished.
Submissions are open from July 23 to Aug. 22 at 5 p.m. We’ll announce the winners on Sept. 19. Learn more about the awards entry page here, or read on.
Who Can Apply?
Companies who believe they have award-worthy awareness programs are invited to submit their program in the following categories:
- Small Organizations (fewer than 250 employees)
- Mid-Sized Organizations (251-5,000 employees)
- Enterprise (more than 5,000 employees)
- Non-profit or Government (any number of employees)
Who’s Judging This Thing?
A panel of industry-expert judges will assess each submission. Judging criteria are centered around industry needs and standards, future risk mitigation, adaptiveness and responsiveness of the program, reinforcement of training principles and overall effectiveness of the program.
What Do I Get If I Win?
If the judges choose your awareness program as an award winner, you’ll receive:
- A complimentary, personalized trophy recognizing your awareness program
- Digital resources to help you spread the news of your achievement
- Your awareness program featured in press announcement(s)
- Design or star in a custom awareness reinforcement animation OR a set of three awareness reinforcement posters by MediaPRO
Can’t wait to submit you’re awesome awareness program? Start the entry process here!