Live IAPP Web Conference: Building a Yearlong Privacy Awareness Program
Today, it’s accepted that “security awareness” programs will operate year-round.
But in many cases, privacy training is still a once-a-year event. With the expanding reach of privacy laws and the growing public interest in data protection, isn’t it time for privacy education to become a key pillar in the way companies educate employees?
Jan. 21 Panel Discussion
In this panel discussion, we’ll hear from professionals who have run extensive privacy education programs in their companies.
We’ll discuss who most needs education in privacy, the kinds of approaches that have worked well for our panelists, and ideas for improving your efforts, no matter your industry or organization size. We’ll range from how to tailor education to different jobs, to timing your training around business needs, to different methods of communicating, and even the kinds of privacy concepts that can be addressed in training.
When: 10 a.m. Jan. 21, 2021
- Moderator: Tom Pendergast, Chief Learning Officer, MediaPRO
- Kerri Davis, CIPP/US, CIPM, FIP, Privacy Manager, Microsoft
- Nathan Johnson, CIPP/US, CIPM, CIPT, FIP, Head of Privacy and Regulatory, H-E-B
- Chris Pahl, CIPP/C, CIPP/E, CIPP/G, CIPP/US, CIPM, CIPT, FIP, Cyber Security Governance Manager, Southern California Edison
Topics Will Include:
- Working examples of year-round privacy awareness programs
- What you can borrow from security awareness programs
- Tips and tricks for reaching end users
Registering for this web conference means creating a free account with the IAPP. Watching this free web conference also earns you 1.0 CPE credit.
Make 2021 the Year of Privacy: Building a Yearlong Privacy Awareness Program
Join privacy experts from Microsoft, H-E-B, and Southern California Edison January 21 at 10 a.m. for a live web conference discussing how to build a yearlong privacy training and awareness initiative.Register Via IAPP