MediaPro, recognized by Gartner as a Leader in the 2014 and 2015 Magic Quadrant for Security Awareness Training Vendors, has announced a number of new content additions to its Adaptive Privacy and Adaptive Security libraries. The libraries now include content on topics including spear phishing, ransomware, social engineering, the Privacy Shield regulations, and secure coding.
All these important topics, created based on industry demand, can be quickly and easily accessed via the Adaptive Awareness Portal, and integrated into existing awareness and reinforcement programs.
“We’re the only company that continuously updates our libraries and content offerings to support customers who want to deploy a truly adaptive awareness program,” said Steve Conrad, managing director, MediaPro. “These latest security- and privacy-focused content additions to our adaptive libraries allow for the creation of more customized programs while addressing the latest threats, like ransomware and spear phishing.”
Key content updates to the Adaptive Privacy and Adaptive Security libraries, available via the Adaptive Awareness Portal, include:
- Spear Phishing – highlights the similarities and differences between phishing and spear phishing, so employees can tell the difference and defend against both
- Ransomware – explores best practices for securing your computer and keeping ransomware at bay
- Intro to Secure Coding – this content helps managers understand the OWASP Top 10 and the challenges of secure application development
- Social Engineering – shows how social engineering is more than just email phishing and presents ways to avoid falling prey
- Privacy Shield – outlines what has and hasn’t changed in the transition from Safe Harbor to Privacy Shield
- Do Your Part for Privacy – privacy principles may seem abstract, but there are some practical actions employees can take to protect personal information
“We’re proud of our world-class content, developed to fit our customers’ specific missions,” said Tom Pendergast, chief strategist: security, privacy, and compliance, MediaPro. “We’ve seen the most successful organizations recognize the value in investing in a partner who can provide fully operational courseware with the latest content that’s easily deployable across the entire enterprise.”
The Adaptive Awareness Portal, unveiled earlier this month, is closely tied with MediaPro’s Adaptive Awareness Framework™ and provides cloud-based access to tools and services that allow organizations to analyze their employee-related risks, plan awareness programs, and deploy targeted training and reinforcement on an ongoing basis.
Content available to Portal subscribers is sourced from MediaPro’s Adaptive Security, Privacy, and Compliance libraries, content-rich resources that enable organizations to reduce course development time by as much as 80 percent and get a better quality training experience for the dollars they invest.
Contact us here to learn more about our newest content.