We’re thrilled to announce that MediaPro’s Chief Strategist, Tom Pendergast, will be hosting a panel on improving security awareness at April’s RSA Conference in San Francisco.
One of the country’s landmark cybersecurity conferences, RSA Conference typically draws tens of thousands of the best and brightest in the industry to talk shop, learn from each other, and share best practices for everything cyber. This year’s conference is taking place from April 16 to 20 in San Francisco.
Tom Pendergast will moderate a panel of thought leaders in the security awareness space during the Let’s Blow Up Security Awareness and Start Over panel on April 18 starting at 9:15 a.m. Here’s the description, what will be covered, and the panelists:
Let’s face it: security awareness is broken. It bores people and doesn’t get results. That’s why it’s time to blow up current practices, and start over with fresh new approaches that align employee behavior with our security goals. The panelists will highlight what they’re doing to shake things up—and argue with each other and the audience about the future of security awareness.
- Understand the problems with current security awareness practices.
- Identify creative ways to increase the impact of security awareness efforts.
- Learn new ways to increase employee engagement.
- Jason Hoenich, Founder and Security Awareness Expert, Habitu8
- Lisa Plaggemier, Director, Security Culture and Client Advocacy, CDK Global
- Melissa Plicque, Sr. Manager, Information Security Training and Awareness, eBay
Going to RSA, and want to learn more about MediaPro’s approach to security awareness? Stop by our booths #118 or #4808!