MediaPRO’s Chief Learning Officer, Tom Pendergast, will host a panel of three security awareness experts at the 2019 RSA Conference, which runs March 4 through March 8 in San Francisco.
The panel, Awareness at Scale: Creating Risk-Aware Cultures in Big Companies, is scheduled for Thursday, March 7, from 1:30 p.m. to 2:20 p.m. Click the link above to find out how to reserve a seat.
Here’s the description of the panel, as well as who will be participating:
Getting employees to take their annual security awareness training is hard at any company. But imagine how hard it is to run a multifaceted, multimedia awareness program for thousands of employees spread across the globe, often not sharing a common language. That’s security awareness at scale—and it’s got challenges and triumphs our panelists are eager to explore.
- Identify key objectives that should guide an awareness program
- Identify key pitfalls that derail programs and some strategies to avoid them
- Consider the measurable metrics you will use to communicate program success
- Kemi Okutubo, Senior Information Security Manager, International Monetary Fund
- Ellen Powers, Security Communications Strategist, Intel Corporation
- Deborah Walter, Manager, Information Security Training and Awareness, AmerisourceBergen
Though the panelists will be discussing security awareness initiatives at large companies, anyone responsible for security awareness at their organization will likely walk away from this panel with usable tactics and insights. Make sure to join us!
Meet the Experts and Connect with MediaPRO at RSA Conference 2019
If you’re attending RSA, we’re offering the opportunity to speak with Deb Walter, Information Security Training and Awareness Manager from AmerisourceBergen, as well as other industry experts, to discuss security and privacy awareness training trends and best practices.
The meet and greet will take place from 11 a.m. to noon Thursday, March 7, at our booth #3201. RSVP for this limited-availability discussion here.
Even if you can’t make the meet-and-greet, visit us at booths #3201 or #5354 throughout RSA to learn how organizations of all sizes are using MediaPRO to make training fun, fast, and impactful.