The NIST Cybersecurity Framework has become the go-to standard for structuring a cybersecurity program. But how can it be used to inspire a world-class cybersecurity awareness initiative?
In our free on-demand webinar, Aligning Awareness to the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, we examine how to use the Framework to guide the development of a behavior-changing employee education program. We’ll also discuss awareness program best practices based on established adult learning principles and how to align your awareness efforts to your unique risks.
During the webinar, MediaPro’s Tom Pendergast discusses:
- The basics of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework itself
- The fundamentals of employee security awareness programs
- How the Framework’s tiered structure can be applied to awareness programs
- How an organization can evolve its program to a more advanced tier
- The importance of running a program aligned to a given organization
This webinar was produced in partnership with ISACA.