“Knowing is half the battle.”
It’s true in the world of 80s-era G.I. Joe cartoons, and it’s true in the world of cybersecurity awareness. A well-informed workforce can be your last line of defense against the rising tide of cybercrime.
Educate employees on best practices for thwarting cyberattacks with our free Cybercrime and Real Behavior Change Toolkit!
- MediaPro’s Phishing in 5 Minutes or Less mini-course
- STC’s Ransomware Facts & Tips tip sheet
- STC’s I Do My Part To Fight Cybercrime poster
- MediaPro’s Drowning in Phishing guide
- MediaPro’s 5 Training Tactics for Achieving Behavior Change white paper
What Is This? This toolkit features resources from us and STOP. THINK. CONNECT. (STC), the masterminds behind the Dept. of Homeland Security’s global online safety awareness campaign and National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM).