Understanding the Basics of Money Laundering
Money laundering is one of the most complex threats to your business. That’s why anti-money laundering training is important to help your employees understand, identify, and report potential money laundering activities. In fact, financial institutions, including broker-dealers, are required by law to provide ongoing training.
Our anti-money laundering training educates employees on how money laundering works, describes the penalties involved in breaking the law, and provides an interactive game allowing employees to spot and report potential money-laundering activities.
Importance of Anti-Money Laundering Training
Banks and other financial institutions are heavily scrutinized by law enforcement and regulatory agencies to identify and report money-laundering activity. Criminals are driven to find more creative ways to move their illegal gains to a legitimate source as financial institutions have become more diligent in detecting money laundering activities. Criminals are now using many different types of businesses to launder their funds. Therefore, every organization is vulnerable and faces regulatory risk if they do not have knowledge of the basic money laundering process.
Anti-Money Laundering Training Topics:
- What Is Money Laundering?
- The Impact of Money Laundering
- The Three Stages of Money Laundering
- Know the Law
- Potential Risks and Penalties
- Whistle-Blower Provision
- Your Responsibilities
- Money Laundering Reporting Requirements
- Common Red Flags of Money Laundering
- Spot the Red Flag Money Laundering Game
Anti-Money Laundering Training Features:
- Highly engaging content with interactive elements
- Real-life examples and applications
- SCORM and AICC compliant for easy LMS integration
- Easily tailored or customized to your organization
- Award-winning design