Educate Employees on Risky Business Practices
This Antitrust Essentials Training Course provides the information needed to identify business practices which may risk violating antitrust or anti-competition laws. Employees need to understand what constitutes a violation and how they can best protect both themselves and their organization from potential legal and regulatory pitfalls.
Importance of Antitrust Training
It’s critical that your employees know what constitutes antitrust behavior in order to reduce company liability and lower the risk of their participating in illegal activities. This course provides a high-level overview of antitrust legislation that will familiarize employees with the key principles of antitrust law. The course also explains the purpose of these laws, who they apply to, and the consequences of violating them.
Our antitrust training presents the learner with a variety of realistic scenarios, asking them to consider and identify possible antitrust violations. When employees clearly understand how to avoid these issues, your organization will avoid damage to its reputation, civil damage, legal fees, and potential fines that can accompany antitrust violations.
Antitrust Training Topics:
- Effects Of Anti-Competitive Practices
- Key Terms and Concepts
- An Overview of Antitrust Legislation
- Regulating Conduct with Competitors, Customers, and Partners
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Antitrust Exemptions and Exceptions
- Antitrust Policies and Enforcement
Antitrust Training Course Features:
- Award-winning, highly engaging content with interactive elements
- Real-life antitrust examples and applications
- SCORM and AICC compliant for easy LMS integration
- Deliver training online, via mobile devices, or offline
- Easily tailored or customized to your organization
- Award-winning design