An Interactive Cyber Security Awareness Experience
This interactive cyber security awareness course provides your employees the tools and resources they need to be a successful and be an active participant in the cyber security process. The course delivers a stimulating and engaging learning experience to educate employees on good data protection behaviors. The course uses realistic and customizable examples to add relevance and interest to the content.
The social engineering threats aimed at the human element within your organization are increasing each year. It’s more important than ever to ensure that all employees know how to safeguard sensitive information and computing resources. This course will help you address the threats aimed at the human element within your organization. Employees must be able to follow cyber security best practices, identify and report threats, and prevent unauthorized access.
The course goal is to create informed employees who make better cyber security decisions and lower your risk.
Cyber Security Training That Delivers Results
This course provides training on the numerous threats that hit your users every day. And, of course, these threats change over time and are different for various user groups. The cyber security awareness course is part of MediaPro’s Adaptive Security Library™, where you can “mix and match” cyber security content topics to meet your unique needs now and in the future. The course contains an integrated assessment to track learner comprehension and understanding of key data protection concepts.
Relevant and Engaging Cyber Security Awareness Content
Real-life examples and interactive elements provide relevance for learners from different departments and levels within the organization. The goal is to create informed employees who can identify security threats, understand the risks, and make better data protection decisions that ultimately reduce risks and make you a safer organization.
- Identifying and Detecting Malware
- Best-Practice Password Guidelines
- Phishing Detection and Awareness
- Common Social Engineering Tactics
- Physical Security Guidelines
- Mobile Device Protection & Smartphone Security
- Social Media Threats
- Other topics, from any other course, to meet your needs!
Cyber Security Awareness Course Features:
- A stimulating and engaging learning experience
- Easy to update security content as needed from our adaptive security library
- Highly engaging and interactive training content
- Full of Real-life examples and applications
- SCORM and AICC compliant for easy LMS integration
- Easily tailored or customized
- Award-winning design