Communicate Key Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act Provisions
This Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act Compliance training course provides best practices for companies to stay compliant with the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) and create audit procedures that ensure accountability and integrity for business financial transactions.
The GLBA—also known as the Financial Services Modernization Act—requires all financial institutions to be vigilant in the handling of confidential customer and consumer financial information. With the electronic transmission and storage of confidential information increasing every day, it’s essential that employees understand their responsibilities related to this act: knowing what data is confidential and taking the appropriate steps to safeguard that data.
Importance of GLBA Training
This GLBA Compliance training course defines the purpose and scope of the GLBA, explains the Privacy Rule, including opt-out rights, and highlights the administrative, technical, and physical safeguards covered in the Safeguarding Rule. Other topics covered include privacy notice requirements, as well as the difference between customers and consumers.
Along with meeting GLBA requirements, the goal of this GLBA Compliance training course is to create informed employees who, by taking data protection seriously, lower your risk.
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) Training Topics:
- What is the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)?
- Who Must Comply with the GLBA?
- Privacy Notice
- Customers vs. Consumers
- Nonpublic Personal Information (NPI)
- Opt-Out Rights
- Consequences for Non-Compliance
- Reporting Violations
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) Course Features:
- Highly engaging Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act training content with interactive elements
- Real-life examples and applications
- SCORM and AICC compliant for easy LMS integration
- Deliver training online, via mobile devices, or offline
- Easily tailored or customized
- Award-winning design