What Constitutes Insider Trading?
This Insider Trading training course provides information about what constitutes insider trading and how employees can protect themselves from illegal dealings.
We generally associate the term “insider trading” with illegal transactions; however, legal insider trading takes place every day. Officers, directors, or employees of a company are allowed to buy or sell stock from their own company. Insider trading becomes illegal when trades are based on inside, non-public material information. It’s critical that your employees know what constitutes a legal or illegal trade, to protect themselves and your organization.
Importance of Insider Trading Training
Our highly-interactive Insider Trading course presents the user with a variety of realistic scenarios and asks them to practice making the kinds of decisions that will keep them out of trouble. When your employees understand how to avoid insider trading, you are sure to avoid the reputational damage, legal fees, and potential jail time that accompany violations.
Insider Trading Training Topics:
- What is Insider Trading?
- Key Terms and Concepts
- Identifying and Safeguarding Non-Public Material Information
- Inside Trading Laws and Regulations
- Legal and Illegal Trading Practices
Insider Trading Training Course Features:
- Highly engaging content with interactive elements
- Real-life Insider Trading examples and applications
- SCORM and AICC compliant for easy LMS integration
- Deliver training online, via mobile devices, or offline
- Easily tailored or customized to your organization
- Award-winning design