Stay Ahead of the Bad Guys
With so many high-profile cyberattacks making headlines, auditors and regulators are playing particularly close attention to the coding practices of your developers and technical teams. Secure coding practices play a big role in building and supporting an organization’s overall security profile.
Make Meaningful Improvements
Our Introduction to Secure Coding course is an engaging and interactive learning experience that will enable employees to recognize the importance of secure coding practices and assist developers in improving application security and delivery. The course is closely aligned with OWASP standards for application security.
Introduction to Training Topics:
- Software Security
- Identifying Common Security Flaws
- Preventing Common Security Flaws
- Securing Code
Introduction to Course Features:
- Easy to update content, as needed, from the Adaptive Security Library
- Highly engaging and interactive training content
- Real-life examples and real-world application
- SCORM and AICC compliant for easy LMS integration
- Easily tailored or customized