Responsible Social Media Use Training
Training on social media usage for employees is key to reducing your social media risk and establishing proper employee behaviors. Social networking sites such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn have become increasingly popular venues to post opinions and network with colleagues and customers online. However, one inappropriate post could bring a range of legal liabilities and unforeseen consequences for both the employer and the employee.
Help Employees Understand Social Media Risks
This responsible social media use training course defines the business and security risks of social networking and provides guidance to help employees use social media responsibly. The training course uses real-life scenarios, knowledge checks, case studies, and examples to add relevance and increase employee comprehension and retention.
The goal of providing social media training is to inform all employees of the risks and consequences of irresponsible social media behavior. An organization’s success and reputation relies on all employees understanding these risks and acting with integrity and responsibility when using social media outlets.
Responsible Use of Social Media Training Topics:
- How Reputations Are Damaged
- Nothing Is Anonymous or Private on the Web
- Possible Social Media Risks and Consequences
- A Chain of Trust – We Are All In This Together
- Public Information Policies and Social Media Standards
- Policies in Practice–Posting to Social Media Sites
- Where to Get Clarification and Answers
Responsible Use of Social Media Course Features:
- Highly engaging and interactive content
- Real-life examples and applications
- SCORM and AICC compliant for easy LMS integration
- Easily tailored or customized
- Localization available
- Award-winning design