SOX Accountability and Integrity
This Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance training course provides best practices for companies to stay compliant with Sarbanes-Oxley legislation and create audit procedures which will ensure accountability and integrity for business financial transactions.
SOX is a U.S. federal law created after several financial reporting scandals demonstrated the need for stricter financial governance. The intent behind SOX compliance is that corporations follow guidelines for proper oversight, set internal controls, and demonstrate financial transparency so that investors can trust the companies in which they invest.
Importance of SOX Compliance Training
As part of the law, boards of directors and senior executives in publicly-owned companies must personally certify the accuracy of financial information submitted by their corporation. This makes it all the more important that individuals are trained about personal liability when it comes to SOX.
The goal of this SOX training course is to familiarize employees with the key principles of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, its impact on employees, the importance of complying, and the severe penalties for fraudulent activities.
SOX Compliance Training Topics:
- What is SOX and What Is Its Impact?
- Accomplishing the Goal of SOX
- Control Environment and Control Activities
- Risk Assessment
- Information and Communication
- SOX Whistleblower Act
- SOX Penalties
SOX Compliance Course Features:
- Highly engaging Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance training content with interactive elements
- Real-life examples and applications
- SCORM and AICC compliant for easy LMS integration
- Deliver training online, via mobile devices, or offline
- Easily tailored or customized
- Award-winning design