Security and Privacy Content in One Course
One of our most popular courses, this Security Awareness course also contains a Privacy lesson on identifying PII. Security Awareness with Privacy Principles training combines both security and privacy principles into a single course. Key concepts are clearly presented to help build data protection awareness and improve learner behaviors.
The goal is to create informed employees who can identify PII and security threats, understand the risks, and make better data protection decisions that ultimately reduce risks for your organization. Good data protection practices will strengthen the consumer’s trust in your organization and foster customer loyalty. Trust and loyalty are essential to maintaining lifetime, profitable customers.
Increase Learner Comprehension and Retention
MediaPro’s course uses a stimulating and creative approach that engages and challenges the learner. Realistic situations, knowledge checks, case studies, and examples are presented that add relevance and increase learner comprehension and retention. The awareness training content is assembled from MediaPro’s Adaptive Security Library™ and Adaptive Privacy Library™ from which you can “mix and match” content. Just select the security awareness and/or privacy awareness topics you need and dynamically filter content to deliver the right message to the right people.
- Protecting Data and Maintaining Security
- Preventing Social Engineering
- Physical Security
- Safe Computing Practices (malware & passwords)
- Remote and Mobile Computing
- Privacy Principles
- Identifying Personal Information
- Reporting an Incident
- Both security and privacy content included
- Content can be targeted to different roles
- Easy to update security content as needed from our adaptive security and privacy libraries
- Highly engaging and interactive training content
- Full of Real-life examples and applications
- SCORM and AICC compliant for easy LMS integration
- Easily tailored or customized
- Award-winning design