Increase Awareness for a Highly Targeted User Group
Your employees are the most vulnerable part of your security program, and privileged users, those who have been granted significantly greater access and authority within a computer system, are especially vulnerable. Every day, thieves try to trick people—privileged people—into giving them access to secure systems and sensitive information. Make sure your privileged users know how to protect your organization, and your people, against these threats.
Flexible Training That Changes Behavior
This course describes the role privileged users play in an organization and the various privileged user responsibilities designed to protect your organization from cybersecurity threats. Security Awareness for Privileged Users is part of MediaPro’s Adaptive Security Library, which allows you to “mix and match” content topics, as needed, to meet your training needs. This course contains an integrated assessment to track learner comprehension and understanding.
Relevant and Engaging Content
Training examples and interactive elements that depict real-life dilemmas, decisions, and activities provide relevance to learners around their role and responsibilities as a privileged user. The goal is to create informed privileged users who can recognize threats and make better decisions that ultimately reduce risk within your organization.
Security Awareness for Privileged Users Topics:
- Who are Privileged Users?
- Insider Threats
- Prohibited Actions
- Information Assurance (IA) Responsibilities
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Responsibilities
- Managing Privileged User Access
- Consequences for Noncompliance
Security Awareness for Privileged Users Course Features:
- Easy to update content as needed from our Adaptive Security Library
- Highly engaging and interactive training content
- Full of real-life examples and applications
- SCORM and AICC compliant for easy LMS integration