General Security Awareness
Cybercriminals increasingly rely on uninformed employees to grant them access to sensitive data and systems. The less aware your employees are of common cybercrime tactics, the more at risk your data is.
Equip your employees with the knowledge they need to keep cybercriminals at bay with robust, detailed training content based on established adult learning principles. Our General Security Awareness packages deliver the information your employees need for a price that will fit your budget.
- Understanding security threats
- Social engineering threats
- Identifying and detecting malware
- Best-practice password guidelines
- Phishing detection and awareness
- Data classification
- Data storage and retention guidelines
- Cloud computing and storage
- Physical security
- Mobile device protection and smartphone security
- Social media threats
Our programs include online training and a variety of media used to reinforce key behaviors. All content is aligned to key risks, and uses interactivity and real-life examples to ensure user engagement.
For the Essentials and Advanced offerings below, choose between the full-length or microlearning courseware options.